Achlan, Wasachlan! DuneItalia - Nuovo sito | Gli Archivi di Dar-es-Balat | Forum 01 Gen 2021    

Menu

SUPERMAN Returns - più super Raduno!
Dune Italia Forum Index » Cronache dall'Erg Celeste » SUPERMAN Returns - più super Raduno!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedifil
Wali
Wali

Post Posted: 10 Mag 2006 - 14:10     Post subject: Post subject: SUPERMAN Returns - più super Raduno!

Sarà un superfilm fantasmagorico.
Visto il trailer?

RADUNO Y4 & Union Force & ecc & soprattutto DuneItalia, OK? Il 1° settembre, in maglia con la Grande S.
Stiamo puntando per comodità al Multisala Medusa di Bologna (Zona Fiera) o all'Arcadia di Melzo... Ci state??
 Back to top »
Jedifil
Wali
Wali

Post Posted: 12 Mag 2006 - 13:21     Post subject:

Ecco qui l'elenco dei link, u Kal-El.org...

http://www.kal-el.org/media/sr.html

E' il primo POT televiivo u Return, veloce e con qualche cena e battuta inedita...

-- POILER!

Ma' Kent: "Nemmeno tu puoi impedire che il mondo giri.."

E PUGNALATO da Lex!!
 Back to top »
Harkonnen.SandLord
Gladiatore
Gladiatore

Post Posted: 13 Mag 2006 - 09:43     Post subject:

EWWWWWAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Si torna all'Arcadia !

Pippo la mia presenza è IMPERATIVA !!!!! Wink
 Back to top »
profondoblu
Arifa
Arifa

Post Posted: 23 Mag 2006 - 20:46     Post subject:

Più avanti vi farò sapere se vengo Very Happy
 Back to top »
Jedifil
Wali
Wali

Post Posted: 24 Mag 2006 - 10:34     Post subject:

DIO ESISTE.

Qui:

http://www.kal-el.org/media/sr.html

...avete i seguenti link per il Supertrailer:

INTERNATIONAL TRAILER

Kevin Spacey/Lex Luthor: "Questo sembra un piccolo RADUNO... infatti io sono un FAN!"

Per la Santa Madonna.

TV Spot #2, il mio preferito, ora in High-def: galattico... la planata dall'alto di Supes è magnifica.

TV Spot #3 è "Our Greatest Hero... returns", con l'Ufo, con la gente che esulta, col volo per le strade piene di gente nel vento che si alza... con la Fortezza...

TV Spot #4 è alla Spider-Man, coi poteri del giovane Clark...

Soprattutto: TRAILER INTERNATIONAL (= Trailer #2), con una portata emotiva da spavento. Superman ne passerà di tutti i colori. Metropolis in fiamme. Superman svenuto che precipita verso la Terra. "Hai scritto che il mondo non ha bisogno di un salvatore. Ma alle mie orecchie giungono le grida di chi ne invoca uno..."
La pallottola sull'occhio.

Luthor: "Now, fly!"
Lex: "E vola un po', ora!"

--STAB!--
 Back to top »
Jedifil
Wali
Wali

Post Posted: 31 Mag 2006 - 10:57     Post subject:

Ecco il trailer #3 in high def.:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/supermanreturns.html

Dalla Superman Homepage roba pazzesca:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php

Il nuovo trailer #3 in Quicktime, e gli screenshots più belli!

Le foto magnifiche del nuovo sito ufficiale!!!

TRAILER #3: "Up, up and away!"
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/clark-elevato r1-tb.html

TRAILER #3: love in an elevator...
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/clark-elevato r2-tb.html

TRAILER #3: "Questo è un lavoro per..."
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/clark-shirtri p-tb.html

TRAILER #3: Superman bagnato!
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/superman-wet- tb.html

TRAILER #3: il sole giallo della Terra
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/yellowsun-tb. html

Sito ufficiale: LOIS & KAL 1
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/super_1024_16 -tb.html

Sito ufficiale: LEX
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/super_1024_15 -tb.html

Sito ufficiale: SUPES
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/super_1024_19 -tb.html

Sito ufficiale: LOIS & KAL 2
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/super_1024_17 -tb.html

Sito ufficiale: SUPES 2
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/super_1024_20 -tb.html

Sito ufficiale: SUPES RETURNS!
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns7/super_1024_18 -tb.html
 Back to top »
profondoblu
Arifa
Arifa

Post Posted: 31 Mag 2006 - 10:59     Post subject:

Kevin Spacey come Lex Luthor, non dico altro!
 Back to top »
Jedifil
Wali
Wali

Post Posted: 31 Mag 2006 - 14:42     Post subject:

SPOILER!!!!!!
Fonte: i ragazzi di Mf.com, i cui spoiler su Ep3 si sono dimostrati oro colato, quindi dovrebbero essere anticipazioni affidabili.

SPOILERONI!!!!

Superman Returns

Plane Scene

The problem with the plane was that the shuttle couldn't separate from it because of some blackout Lex starts that causes problems at mission control. The shuttle ignited its boosters and was dragging the plane into space. While in Metropolis, Superman looks across the country with his telescopic and x-ray vision, seeing Lois in the plane from something like 1,000 miles away. When he is flying to the plane, people viewing radar can't figure out what they're seeing. When Lois sees him from the plane window she can't decide if it's real or just wish fulfillment. The plane falls after Superman rips at the shuttle, separating it from the plane. This scene is the first appearance of Superman since coming back and he ends up landing the plane in the middle of a pro baseball game. Soon the whole world sees that he's back. After he rescues the plane, he says, "I hope this doesn't put you off flying since statistically speaking it is still the safest way to travel." A nod to Superman I.

Lois/Clark/Richard

Lois won a Pulitzer Prize for her article titled, "Why the world doesn't need Superman." At the end, she is writing another article titled, "Why the world needs Superman."

The book doesn't mention Superman II specifically or the so-called "memory kiss." It doesn't specifically mention whether Lois knows Clark is Superman. At one point she is asked about Clark and Superman's height/weight. She says "Superman is 6 ft. 4 in., about 225 pounds and Clark is "Oh, 6 ft. 3 in. or 6 ft. 4 in., and maybe 200 pounds." She treats Clark like she always has in the movies, sort of as an afterthought. Superman is totally different to her. So if she still knew that Clark and Superman were one in the same (Superman II revelation), I think she would react when she first sees Clark. She doesn't.

Also, Lois never really breaks up with Richard. Maybe that's in the next one. However, she talks about falling in love with him and that it isn't just a sort of fling. They are engaged after all. Jimmy Olsen does mention that Lois won't set a date for the wedding. This is where he has the line that Lois is "still in love with you know who." Richard knows about Lois and Superman's relationship. He is hesitant to mention Superman near her. At one point he does ask her about that first article, "I spent the night with Superman." He flat out asks her if she loves him. She says no.

Lex/Kitty/Henchmen

Lex is awesome and is portrayed as totally insane. He cons an old dying woman into giving up her estate and at one point throws his wig at her family saying, "Here, keep it. Everything else is mine. Now get out of my house." Lex takes the crystals from The Fortress of Solitude and tries to remake Krypton on Earth. His plan is to make a fortress-like continent that will seemingly kill billions in the process. Lex's cronies were mainly muscle and a scientist. They're not as goofy like in the first Superman movies. Kitty is supposed to be smart and beautiful. Lex met her in prison where she was visiting her boyfriend. Lex had a guard bring her to him for a visit...on the warden's pool table. Kitty gets upset over the beating Superman takes from Lex and his men. She wanted Lex to just kill him, saying that he doesn't deserve this. But Lex goes nuts, yelling at Superman over how people should have been bowing at his feet and worshipping him instead of adoring The Man of Steel.

Climax

When Lex begins growing "New Krypton", there is an earthquake. Tons of stuff happens. The Daily Planet globe falls off and Superman flies right through the building and catches it, giving Jimmy a perfect picture of Superman looking like "Atlas carrying the Earth", he says. At one point, Superman was saving people so often he was just a red and blue blur - saving someone in New York, then almost instantly stopping a river in China or something. Jimmy gets depressed because he can't get any shots, but he finally gets that pic of Superman catching the Daily Planet globe. During these rescue scenes, Superman uses all of his powers (speed, heat vision, super breath, etc). When Lois is saved from Lex's boat which is being destroyed by the growing "New Krypton", she thinks it is Superman that is saving her but it is actually Richard. However, Superman does end up saving them. Later on, Richard, Lois and Jason go back for Superman when Lois finally wakes up and informs Richard that Lex has kryptonite.

On "New Krypton", Superman is nearly beaten to death by Lex. He is stabbed with kryptonite, and has his nose, legs and ribs broken. Lex leans down, grinning at Superman. "Why don't you get up and walk? Oh right, your once invulnerable legs are broken. I guess The Man of Steel is a little rusty, eh?" Superman is rescued by Lois and Richard who pick Superman up in his (Richard's) plane. Lois pulls the kryptonite shard out of Superman's lower back (near kidney) and Superman goes back to "New Krypton", gets underneath it (ocean floor), and lifts the entire thing from below and throws it past Jupiter. Apparently, it continues growing in space. Kitty accidentally throws out Lex's remaining crystals from the helicopter. Luthor ends up stuck on a deserted island with no gas for the escape helicopter. At the end, Kitty thinks about going back to her ex but is now stuck on the deserted island with Lex and his goons.

After getting rid of "New Krypton", Superman passes out, weakened and near death from the kryptonite. He looks like a burning meteor crashing into Metropolis. He is sent to the hospital. But all they do is put a heart monitor on him. The needles all broke. It doesn't appear that Superman has a pulse right away. They said that they couldn't find a pulse. Suddenly, it beeps. I don't know if he actually died, but it was close. While at the hospital, the supersuit was folded next to his bed when Lois arrives. At one point, Lois whispers something to Superman while he is unconscious in the hospital.

From the book:

"Can you hear me?" she said, softly. "They say sometimes when people are..." She stopped and turned away. "Never mind." The room was silent again with just the slow beeping from the heart monitor keeping her rooted to the moment, to the place. She walked to his side and took his hand. "There's something....something I need to tell you." She bent low, whispering in Superman's ears, her eyes filled with tears which she tried fruitlessly to wipe away.

The Kid (Jason)

It doesn't officially say who the father is but only hints at it. At one point in the book it says Lois considered raising the kid alone when it was born, so it doesn't seem to be her fiancé's kid. They may be leaving the big reveal for the movie. Also, it doesn't look like the kid has powers. He is portrayed as weak and fragile. During the much rumored "piano scene", the kid is actually cowering in the corner unable to breath because of his asthma. It is Lois who is the one fighting the "piano guy."

Near the end, Superman visits her at her home.

From the book:

Superman looked to the house. Lois followed his gaze and saw Jason watching them from the window. She turned back to see Superman looking at her, so handsome...so perfect. What a super man. "Will...we...still see you...around?" Superman replies, "I'm always around. Good night, Lois."

It doesn't seem like Superman is being treated as a "dead-beat dad". The kid called Richard daddy and it seems Clark thinks that it is Richard's kid. When Lois is writing her article at the end about why the world needs Superman, she hears, "Thank you, Lois." She says, "I...I wanted...I'm..." Then Superman says, "It's all right." But the way it was said and with her stammering, well, it seems like Jason is Superman's kid. After reading this novelization, I feel the movie needs to be a lot clearer.

Miscellaneous

- It is kind of odd that Clark and Superman come back on the same day and no one thinks anything. At one point in the book, the kid was about to remark that Superman looks like Clark but Superman cuts him off.

- Superman left Earth because of reports that Krypton was spotted and may have life on it. He uses his spacecraft and travels to Krypton for about 5 years. When he got there, it was a burned husk with no life. The report of life was a plant by Lex to try and make him leave. Lex whispers in Superman's ear that he is the one who caused the hero to leave Earth. How Superman took five years of Lex's life so he wanted to return the favor!

- At one point Superman does forget his suit and does a shirt rip only to find a white undershirt. So much has changed (Ma Kent/Ben, Lois/Richard) that he wonders if he just should stay hidden. That is until he sees the airplane crashing on TV with Lois in it. Then he starts to change, doing the shirt rip and realizes that he only has a white shirt underneath, so he has to go get his supersuit.

- Superman was upset him that people were seeing him as a savior, that he was better or something. The book talks about cops, firemen and even Richard saving people without having powers. Superman thinks that he should be seen just like them, only he just happens to have superpowers.

- When Superman is flying with Lois, he asks, "What do you hear?" She says, "Nothing, it's quiet." He smiles and says, "Do you know what I hear? I hear everything." His smile fades. Then he says, "You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but everyday I hear people crying for one."

- After five years of not using his powers, Clark threw a ball for his dog and it just keeps going and going...and going. At one point, he whistles a cab for Lois and some dogs screech a block away. (See next)

- The book talks about how rescuing the plane wasn't second nature to him anymore and that he had to relearn right during the rescue. This explains why he goes for the wing. He is just out of practice/feeling when it comes to his powers.

- The only mention of Jor-El is in the beginning where he and his wife sort of a recap sending Kal-El off the planet. Other than that, he appears briefly with Lex when Luthor comes back to the Fortress of Solitude.

- The part where Superman is floating over the city is early on when he returns after the plane rescue scene.

From the book:

"He heard the noises of Metropolis coming from far below him. He heard its cries for help. He opened his eyes. He was home again and Metropolis needed him. At least he was certain someone did."

- The kid has a lot of medical issues. He has asthma, unusual weakness and he was born premature.

- Ben Hubbard doesn't seem to know that Clark is Superman.

- There is no talk about the supersuit changing from the previous design.

- There weren't any train rescue scenes in the book as rumored.

FINE SPOILERONI.

anto, anto, anto il uperman dio dell'univero. I cieli e la terra ono pieni della ua gloria. Oanna nell'alto dei cieli...
 Back to top »
Jedifil
Wali
Wali

Post Posted: 09 Giu 2006 - 11:44     Post subject:

Mio articolo su BAD TASTE:

http://www.badtaste.it/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3299&mod e=nocomments&order=0&thold=1
 Back to top »
Jedifil
Wali
Wali

Post Posted: 02 Ago 2006 - 10:18     Post subject:

Jedifil wrote:
Superman Returns...
Lanciamo anche qui l'organizzazione del SUPER RADUNO a Melzo di venerdì 1° settembre e a Bologna di sabato 2 settembre.
Ci stiamo coordinando con altri gruppi/siti del Fantastico italiano.
Dobbiamo essere tantissimi. Unico requisito: la maglietta di Superman.

LISTE:
http://forum.yavinquattro.net/viewtopic.php?t=5580

CHIUSURA DELLE PRENOTAZIONI nelle due superliste ENTRO E NON OLTRE LUNEDI' 21 AGOSTO - saranno prenotati solo coloro che daranno per quella data conferma sicura!

Volate con noi...
 Back to top »
Dune Italia Forum Index » Cronache dall'Erg Celeste » SUPERMAN Returns - più super Raduno!